We need someone who can solve customer challenges they don’t even know they have in ways they can’t understand.
You are the leader in your field. You’re simply the best. We have been anticipating your arrival. Our last Architect was constructed by other machines, resembling a human to understand the nature of humans. We are now looking for an awesome lead mobile architect to use their architect powers for good, not evil. Woah.
Do you have strong analytical skills? Are you attentive to details? Are you an excellent problem solver? Are you driven to deliver the highest of quality business solutions for clients using a wide range of leading-edge technologies? If so, then you will be a great fit for our team and Paul (Our lead tech guy) will be eagerly waiting for your application. He’s still waiting…
At the Edge
As the world becomes increasingly digital, so do businesses. Carbon Edge helps businesses expertly navigate the complexities of modern technology for business growth and digitally transform their businesses. We help develop and build the tools needed to solve big problems, reach goals & make an impact! We aren’t your average consultants and work closely alongside clients to understand why things happen as they do, partner with them to turn their ideas into reality; all while empowering them to manage their solution.
What You Need to Bring for Success
- Strong understanding of KPI’s, and how to hold people accountable to them.
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking and time management skills required.
- Multiple years working as a mobile architect in general, ideally working with react native as the development environment
- Experience in building/integrating with digital wallets
- Experience with modern application architecture, specifically BFF, microservices, back end API integration
- Experience with integrating with 3rd party software
- Experience in the financial services domain would be an asset
- Familiar with OAuth grant flows (experience with Auth0 would be an asset)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, specifically having the ability to explain complex topics in plain language, easily digestible by a diverse audience
- Provide leadership, mentorship and guidance to team members.
- Maintain executive level communication to all stakeholders through establishing and driving benchmarks to determine effectiveness of software programs and support decision making.
- Acts as thought-leader and change-agent for customer projects.
- Create strategic alliances with clients and partners by building strong relationships that allow for an accurate view of what customers value and how best to deliver that value.
And Just for You...
- We’ll force you to take at least 3 weeks off per year, we call it “vacation” time.
- About 95% Remote Work with 5% of the time us asking you to visit our favourite people we call "clients"
- We offer a flexible work schedule and value work life balance
- You’ll have 133 hours of “free” time per week (35-hour work weeks).
- Some other benefits that we will tell you all about when the time comes (the Red Pill, Blue Pill moment)
Priority will be given to an applicant that can answer this question: Neo (The ONE) crashes through the door right now wearing a fancy bowler cap. What does he say and why is he here? Hypothetically.
This is an opportunity for you to work for an organization that is trusted by all of its customers, and where your positive contribution will be valued and make a direct impact to the success of the company.