"Organizational Maestro/Conductor - Chief Operating Officer (THE FUN ONE) "
The Organizational Maestro will be instrumental in transforming the organization's culture and operations, setting up procedures to ensure optimal business performance. This role is a unique opportunity to take on a high-profile spot as second-in-command of this company! The COO role is an integral member of the senior leadership team and requires someone with impressive management skills to steer business operations to success. Reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), you’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. Our ideal candidate has proven leadership capabilities, outstanding interpersonal skills, good judgement in making decisions regarding operations, sound work ethics, and an unwavering commitment to moving the company forward.
The goal of the COO position is to ensure operational efficiency of the business to drive extensive long-term success, expansion, and sustainable growth.
As the world becomes increasingly digital, so do businesses. Carbon Edge helps businesses expertly navigate the complexities of modern technology for growth and digitally transform their businesses. We help develop and build the tools needed to solve big problems, reach goals & make an impact! We are recruiting this role on behalf of a client with an ongoing engagement, and they will be actively involved in the hiring process.
To build a bright future and transform the legacy business while creating a sustainable, innovative, business driven model to enable technology and streamline operations. This new sustainable model will create capability to make substantial operational progress that is simplified and adaptable.
Key Milestones For Business Transformation
- Designing and re-engineering business operations
- Establishing and enforcing policies that transform company culture and vision
- Overseeing operations of the company and the work of executives
- Unshakable inner strength
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Mastery of change management
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing, etc.
- An “If it operates, I chief it” attitude
- Be instrumental in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Expert knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- The unique aptitude to innovate through chaos
What You Need to Bring for Success
- Identify what instruments are missing, misallocated, and needed to create a Brahms level concerto
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures
- Understand the trinity of success - people, process, and technology.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Help turn our company into a community
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Communicate transparent reporting to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
And Just for You...
Your centre stage will be in the Caribbean and we will work with you to sort out the logistics between home and centre stage.
Some other benefits that we will tell you all about when the time comes (when we know you can bring it)
Priority will be given to an applicant that has the best answer this question: You’ve been given an elephant. You can’t give it away or sell it. What do you do with it? Asking for a friend.
This is an opportunity for you to work for an organization that is trusted by all of its customers, and where your positive contribution will be valued and make a direct impact to the success of the company.
While we thank all applicants for applying, only those receiving an interview will be contacted.